FrontGate - Basic Operating Sequence
Assuming you have completed login (if required) the basic sequence for operating FrontGate in it's default mode is as follows:
- Do one of the following:
- Scan a member card for existing member
- Enter NONE for no member
- Enter NEW to create a new member entry (name, surname, gender, birthday and member type only)
- Enter transactions (repeating as necessary)
- Pressing function keys (where pre-assigned)
- Typing transaction codes
- Scanning transaction barcode
- Special commands
- VOID – voids last transaction
- Enter payment type
- CASH – Cash payment (will prompt for amount tendered and display change to give)
- CARD - Card payment
- CHECK or CHEQUE - Cheque payment (US and UK English spellings)
- ACCEPT – special payment type for when there is nothing to pay
- Complete the overall transaction by entering one of the
following when prompted:
- Y (or YES) to accept the sale when prompted.
- N (or No) will cancel the entire transaction and you will have to start again.
Pressing the Esc key will take you back one step in a sequences of questions.
Copyright 2013 SwiftTec - All Rights Reserved