The SwiftTec Club Membership software allows you to log visits of members, guests† and visitors† to the club tagged by session†, location and date/time information. The following information is recorded for each entry:
- The date and time
- A direction code (Entry or Exit)
- Location information
- The number of guests† accompanying the members
- The current session code†.
Setting the Location
The location information logged consists of the following information:
- The facility - this is a code used to define a building or site. The facility information is setup in the Admin Tool via the Facilities tab. Each facility has an ID and a name and optionally a limit of the number of people which can be present. Visit reports can be grouped by facility.
- The location - this is a string that could be used to describe a room or entrance.
- The hostname - the name of the computer used to log the visit.
This information should uniquely specify the location a member enters or exits.
Why would you want to do this?
The are several reasons why you may wish to log the visits of members to your club, which may include
- Knowing how many and which members are on-site at any given time.
- Tracking how often a member has visited and when they last visited.
How to Logging Visits
Visits can be logged by the following means:
Logging Members Arriving (Entry Mode)
Selecting the Log Visit action from the start screen, toolbar or menu opens a new page:
On this page you can Log member visits by entering their membership number and pressing the Log Visit button, or pressing the enter key. If there are no exceptions the member will be added to the current session list. If an exception occurs a new box will popup on the screen displaying the member information and details of the exception
Clearing Current Session Data
It is possible to clear all the current session data by selecting Clear Session Data from the Action menu. If this is selected you will be prompted to confirm your action and then all of the current session entries will be removed. This is useful if only member entry is logged.
Logging Member Visits Concurrently
It is possible to use both the main program and the separate member visit logger program (barcode) concurrently when running on different computers. The current session data on the log visit screen is updated every 10 seconds.
† Additional licence required
Copyright 2014 SwiftTec - All Rights Reserved