Selecting a Member or Account
The SwiftTec Club Membership System software allows you to select a
member/account for editing or viewing by either entering their ID or
by selecting them from a list. You will initially be present with a box similar
to the one shown here:
If you press the Select button you will be presented with a new screen
from which you can select a member from a list.
You have the option of filtering and
sorting the list using the column titles and the Alphabetic buttons as shown
above. Initially the list will contain all items ordered
numerically by ID. The list can be filtered and ordered by various means. The
initial settings selected will depend on the context that the selection was
- Ticking the Include cancelled box will add into the list all of
the cancelled members.
- Ticking the Include hidden box will add into the list
all of the contacts that are normally hidden
- Ticking the Include non-members box will add into the
list all the contacts which are not actual members, e.g. emergency contacts
- Selecting a letter button will cause only members whose name start with
that letter to be listed. If ID or Surname ordering is in operation the list
is filtered by Surname. If Name ordering is selected the list is filtered by
- Clicking on the ID column button will cause the list to be ordered by
member ID in ascending order. Clicking the ID column button a second time
causes the list to be sorted in descending order. Clicking it a third time
reverts to ascending order.
- Clicking on the Name column causes the list to be ordered by first names
- Clicking on the Surname column causes the list to be ordered by surname.
When the desired member is selected press the OK button. Alternatively double
clicking on a member in the list will cause that member to be selected and the
OK button automatically pressed.