Presenter - Playlist
The second column in the Presenter module contains 2 sections. The upper section is the playlist which contains the list of songs that are scheduled to be used. The information is displayed in various formats depending on it's status. There is one line for each item in the playlist. Each line contains the item title (song title, image name, etc) on the left hand side and an icon on the right hand side showing a small visual style guide.
- User-selected items have a light blue background
- Auto-loaded SongLeader items have a bold blue font
- SongLeader selected items have a tan background
There are a number of action buttons which are shown above the playlist
- New - clears the play list
- Open - loads the play list from a previously saved file
- Save - saves the current playlist back to the currently loaded file
- Save As - saves the current playlist in a new file.
- Remove - removes the currently selected item from the playlist
- Up - move the currently selected item up one place
- Down - move the currently selected item down one place
- Go Live - Make the currently selected item live
Each time an item is selected it will be displayed in the Selected Item preview window which is located below the Playlist Window
Copyright 2013 SwiftTec - All Rights Reserved